Adedapo Lam-Adesina, popularly called Dapo Lam or Omo Oloore, was born on 25th October 1978 into the family of Late Alhaji Lam and Alhaja Sarat Adesina in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. He is a young Nigerian who strongly believes in the enthronement of a classless and socially equal society in Nigeria. This belief is the basis by which he lives his life.
He attended the reputable Government College, Ibadan (GCI), and went on to study Electrical and Electronics Engineering at The Polytechnic, Ibadan (Eruwa campus). He was later admitted to the University of Ibadan where he graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) in Agricultural and Environmental Engineering.
His political career started in 1998, during the successful transition from Military to Civilian rule. He started out as the Pioneer Secretary for the Youth wing of Alliance for Democracy (AD), Ibarapa East Local Government, and his dedication and commitment to his work and the people made him the President of the Youth wing about a year after.
During his days in the University of Ibadan, he was President, Students Liberation Forum (SLF), Chairman Finance Committee of the AEE Students Society, and a Member of the Industrial Training Coordinating Centre Student Committee of the prestigious University.
His desire to embrace responsibilities was further displayed when (in 2005) He broke the jinx of students’ indifference to voting and elections on campus. Students trooped out en masse to vote for him during the AEE Students Society election in what was considered the election with the most impressive turnout. He did not disappoint the students throughout his tenure, and several years after graduation, his achievements are still very visible on that campus.
In 2007, after the completion of his compulsory NYSC program in Enugu, he advanced his career in two distinctively different industries; Oil and Gas, and Agriculture, and he performed excellently in both industries due to his brilliance and the ability to multitask. He was a partner in Skipet Oil Limited, a firm that supplies diesel to end users and was there until when he took up the responsibilities of a public servant.
He is the Co-Founder and President of Future Initiative based in Nigeria, a platform that gives the Nigerian youth the opportunity to seek for a better deal for the upcoming generation. He is also a Patron for the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC RS 11:32), and an advisory board member of Youth Advocators Network.
Adedapo Lam-Adesina is passionate about empowering the less privileged and derelicts, and seeing them become all that they can be.
In December 2008, he took Santa Claus (Father Christmas) to the motherless babies’ homes and to the rural areas in Ibadan, and held a party in their honour. This he did to boost the confidence of the less privileged, and to reassure them of their unquestionable importance. In the last 16 years, he has celebrated his birthday with the motherless babies at the Ibadan Home for the Motherless, Yemetu in Ibadan,Oyo State.
In 2011, he lost in his bid to be elected into the House of Representatives on the platform of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN). He was thereafter appointed Oyo State Commissioner for Youth and Sports, a position he held and performed exceptionally well before being redeployed to the Ministry of Industry, Applied Science and Technology in November, 2013.
As Commissioner for Youth and Sports, he started a total re-orientation of young people in Oyo State, with special attention to youth development and empowerment. He re-engineered recreation and sports development as he facilitated the improvement of sports infrastructural facilities. Worthy of note is that he increased the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC: Oluyole Warriors) by a very high percentage within two (2) years, he also completed the permanent site of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Iseyin, the Oke Ogun area of Oyo State.
During his tenure as Commissioner, the best set of NYSC members who were considered to have served meritoriously were given automatic employment by the State government as motivation for hardwork, selfless service and diligence. Dapo Lam also completed the then abandoned Lekan Salami stadium with laid artificial turf, refurbished plastic seats, athletic track, and indoor sports hall. He went further to secure corporate sponsorship for the State’s football club; 3SC.
Also as Commissioner, he organized two editions of Job and Entrepreneurship Skills Acquisition Fair where about a thousand young and unemployed Nigerians were trained in eight (8) vocational skills, they were also equipped with professional materials and start-up capital after completion of their training. Over 400 graduates were also gainfully employed by blue-chip companies that participated at the job fair.
Adedapo Lam-Adesina was adjudged one of the best Commissioners in Oyo State between 2011 and 2015. Some of the achievements that was recorded during his time as commissioner includes:
- Graduate Industrial Development Loan Scheme where Graduate are accessing loan to develop their businesses
- Training of 1000 youth on Automobile repairs,Refrigeration/Airconditioning Engineering and Welding in conjunction with Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
- Renovated the Lekan Salami Mainbowl football pitch which is adjugded one of the best in Nigeria today
- Increased Salaries of Athletes and Coaches from 12,000 to 30,000 and 15,000 to 40,000 respectively.
- The State Male Basketball team reached the finals at the Sports Festival breaking a 21 old year jinx. While the Oyo State Basketball team returned to the Nigerian Premier League after 13 years and came third after qualifying for the top four.
- Awarded the renovation of the Oyo State Executive Gymnasium Mokola and the Oyo State Youth Centre at Ososami.
- Renovation of the Lekan Salami Indoor Sports Hall.
- Increased revenue generation of all agencies under the Ministry for the Oyo State Govt
- Crown FC Ogbomosho got promoted to the Premier League.
- Increased the number of Contract athletes and coaches from 133 to 242.
- Renovated the Commissioner’s office, reception of the Ministry and the frontage of the Ministry.
- Two Editions of the Rebranded and Resuscitated Governor’s Cup where winner secondary schools were given scholarships and Science Lab Equipment
- Two Editions of the First ever Oyo State Job and Entrepreneurship Fair with Skill Acquisition and Settlement Scheme where 273 youth all over the state were trained and empowered with equipment and start up capitals. Also over a thousand graduates were employed by different companies at the fair. This made the bureau of statistics to upgrade the state to fourth from tenth position in the previous year in their rating released in the year 2012.
- Completion of the 1st phase of the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Iseyin which includes 2 Hostel blocks, Commandants’ quarters, Directors’ quarters and some sporting facilities. (New Dawn)
- 100% Increase in Athletes’ Reward for the Oyo State Contingents at the National Sports Festival ‘EKO 2012’ I.e Gold Medallist got N750,000 as against N300,000
- Sponsorship of the Oyo State Under 17 Academicals football team to South Carolina, USA.
- Completion of the rehabilitation of Squash Hall at Lekan Salami Sports Complex
- Secured a 7 –Bedroom apartment as Club Hostel for Players and Technical Crew to cut wasteful spending on Hotel bills by Shooting Stars Sports Club (December 2011).
- 12Million Naira (12M) Sponsorship deal with Dubic Lager Beer( A brand of Guinness Nigeria PLC) First of its kind in the history of Shooting Stars Sports Club
- 100 % increase in reward for the Port Harcourt 2011 Medal winning athletes.
- Procurement of a 30- seater Coaster Bus, an 18 –seater Hiace Bus and 2 KIA Cerato Saloon Cars to ease transportation problems bedevilling the Shooting Stars Sports Club
- 2nd Oyo State Special Sports where wheel chairs were distributed to all the winners
- The Oyo State Female Basketball Team got promoted to the Zenith Bank National League.
- Crown F.C returned to Soun Stadium Ogbomosho for their home league matches.
- The State won the 1st Medal at the just concluded National Sports festival.
- The State produced the youngest medallist at the National Sports Festival ‘Eko 2012’ in line with our Grassroots Sports development.
- Held the 1st Ever Shooting Stars Ex Players Forum.
- Successful hosting of the Zonal Elimination for Eko 2012 where Oyo State qualified for the highest number of games in recent history.
- Ensured massive turnouts at home matches for Shooting Stars Sports Club which resulted in a tremendous increase in the profit of the club and made the club realize almost 300% of the approved revenue target as at September 2012 thereby enhancing revenue generation for Oyo State govt
- Re –Grassed the Soun Ogbomosho Stadium Pitch.
- Yakubu Adesokan’s world record breaking feat at the last London Paralympics.
- Financial support to Individuals (Ex-Stars), Associations and Sports Organizations.
- Hosted the 1st Ever Softball and Baseball Clinic in Nigeria
- Successful hosting of the Maiden Edition of the National Academicals Football Competition organized by National Academicals Sports Committee (NASCOM) and won by the Oyo State Team which qualified them to represent Nigeria at South Carolina
- Automatic employment as well as enrolment into feeders’ team; of two sons of a 3SC fan who died during one of the club premiership matches.
- Successful Organization of the 1st Ever 3SC/Crown FC Stakeholder’s Forum
- Sensitization Workshop for Micro,Small and Medium Enterprises
- Ministry of Industry,Applied Science and Technology’s Website Launch
- Launched a Monthly Social Media Interactive Session “PLATFORM MIAST OYO”
- Revival of Oyo State Small Scale Industries Complex in Ibadan.
- Progressive Partnership with TIC to encourage Small Scale Businesses Development
- 1st AGM of OYSSIC and Rebranding of OYSSIC to OYSMIC
- Donation of a building to house Incubating Units at the Technology Incubating Centre,Ibadan
As a transparent and open public servant, Dapo Lam, after his resignation as Commissioner in November 2014, publicly declared his assets for necessary documentation with the Code of Conduct Bureau.
In 2015, he was elected as a member of the House of Representatives by the good people of Ibadan South-East/North-East Federal Constituency on the platform of the All Progressives Congress(APC); the opposition party that won the Presidency. This had never happened in the history of Nigeria.
His mission at the ‘Green Chamber’ is contained in his “New Era” blueprint with eight (8) cardinal points; Support Scheme for widows and the aged, Employment opportunities and empowerment for the youth, Infrastructural facilities development for public schools, Interest-free loans for traders, Sports development, Regular consultation cum interaction with constituents, and adequate representation and support for all developmental bills at the National Assembly.
More assuring, he started pursuing and implementing his electoral promises with expected zeal and exceptional determination immediately after been sworn in . It is on record that he is the first elected Federal legislator in Oyo State to hold an accountability town hall meeting during the 4th republic.
He was a member of the House committee on Healthcare services, Agricultural production, Niger Delta Affairs, Sports, Labour and Productivity, Poverty Allievation, and Special duties during the 8th Assembly.
He was also a member of the House of Representatives Adhoc Committees on:
- Manbilla Power Plant Investigation
- Need to ascertain the proceeds of the Single Treasury Account to enhance Transparency, Accountability and Good Governance
- Nigeria-South Korea Relations
- Conference committee on the Federal Capital Territory Hospital Management Board
Also, during his time at the Federal House of Representatives representing Ibadan North East/South East Federal Constituency from June 9, 2015 – June 9, 2019, Dapo Lam was able to accomplish numerous projects cutting across various sectors for his constituency.
SCORE CARD AT THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
- WATER: (OMO OLOORE WATER PROJECTS).
Location of Completed Water Projects are:
- Ile Titun (SOUTH-EAST 10)
- Ode Ige (SOUTH-EAST 8)
- Labo (SOUTH-EAST 6)
- Olorunsogo,Felele (SOUTH-EAST 12)
- Islamic School,Isale Bode (SOUTH-EAST 11)
- Oke Oloro (SOUTH-EAST 8)
- Idi Awon in Kudeti (SOUTH-EAST 9)
- Orilonise Felele (SOUTH-EAST 12)
- Mapo Opp Police Station (SOUTH-EAST 1)
- Ile kure,Ojaba (SOUTH-EAST 2)
- Oja Igbo (NORTH-EAST 3)
- Agodi Gate (NORTH-EAST 12)
- Aremo (NORTH-EAST 7)
- Koloko Area (NORTH-EAST 9)
- Okebadan (NORTH-EAST 9)
- Kumapayi (NORTH-EAST 11)
- Oke offa/Babasale (NORTH-EAST 8)
- Olugbode (NORTH-EAST 1)
- Omowumi Area (NORTH-EAST 4)
- Odi Olowo Community (SOUTH EAST 10)
- Adesola Area (SOUTH EAST 7)
- Atipe/Oje Road (NORTH EAST 6)
- Oke Suna (SOUTH EAST 10)
- Odo Oba (SOUTH EAST 10)
- Abayomi (NORTH EAST 11)
- Kobomoje (SOUTH EAST 4)
- Repaired the Water Facility at Iso Adiye in Molete (SOUTH EAST 11)
- Ehin Grammar Community (SOUTH EAST 11)
- Iwo Road Solar Water Project (NORTH EAST 11)
- EMPLOYMENT / EMPOWERMENT FOR THE YOUTH: (OMO OLOORE YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SCHEME)
- Trained and Empowered over 450 constituents who are youths under the Omo oloore empowerment scheme with Professional Start-up equipment(Sewing machines, Grinding machines, Motorcycles, Bajaj Tricycles and other equipment worth over Fifty Million Naira (N50M)
- Provided instruments worth millions of Naira to a popular musician Bola Bollington (a constituent) to assist in his musical career.
- Employed about Forty (40) Constituents who are youth as staff in his constituency office till date with monthly remuneration.
- Several youth organisations has benefitted in several ways with some of their members having opportunity to get jobs through recommendation by Hon Dapo Adesina and also Slots from Federal Government agencies given to them. About 10 youth have gotten employed so far while about 200 constituents have secured employment under the Npower Scheme.
- The monthly Omo Oloore Young Person of the month Award where young entrepreneurs win different cash sum to develop their businesses.
- Twenty (20) Constituents benefitted in the aquaculture training facilitated by me to the constituency.
- Equipment worth millions of Naira was given out to all the participants
- MOTIONS /DEVELOPMENTAL BILLS: (LEGISLATIVE DUTIES).
- Co-sponsored a Motion with the House Leader on the need to declare a State of Emergency on Youth Unemployment in Nigeria.
- Seconded the motion for the commencement of Operation at Ibadan Dry Port, which had been completed since 2014 but still not operational.
- Presented a petition of Pension short changing on behalf of a constituent who is a Federal Pensioner, retired in 1987 after 34 years in service.
- Moved a motion on the sad incidence that occurred at Oja Oba in Ibadan South East Local Government where an articulated vehicle killed citizens.
- Seconded a motion on the need to transform the Ihunekwagu cave in Enugu to a Tourist Destination.
- Seconded the motion on the need to encourage local production of kits and equipment for the Nigerian military and other security agencies.
- Moved a motion on the need to rehabilitate the Obafemi Awolowo Stadium in Ibadan
- Moved a motion on the urgent need to rehabilitate the National Museum,Aleshinloye in Ibadan
- Moved a motion on the urgent need to rehabilitate the Ibadan/Ile ife expressway.
- Seconded the motion calling on the federal ministry of youth and sport to postpone the planed election into sport federations and recall its board members.
- Seconded the motion on the need to rehabilitate umunkpota-Umajala road in Omuma Local Government area of Rivers State and Obokwe road in Abia State.
- Moved a motion on the urgent need to complete the abandoned New Prison in Olunde,Oluyole Local Government in Ibadan.
- Seconded the motion on the call for resuscitation of NNPC floating stations in coastal communities of the Niger-Delta.
- Seconded the motion on the need for the reconstruction/rehabilitation of Ipele junction-idoani-Isua-Akunnu-Kabba Road moved by Hon Stephen Friday Olemija.
- He and 12 other members sponsored a motion on the need to appraise the report of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom on increasing threat to freedom of religion in Nigeria.
- Moved a motion on the urgent need to call the Federal Road Safety Commission to promptly issue drivers licence to citizens of Nigeria.
- Seconded the motion on Ocean encroachment in Bayelsa State.
- Seconded the motion on the need to stop the implementation of the Bama initiative (BI) by non-statutory committees and remit same to the presidential committee on North East Initiative (PCNI) for proper mandatory execution.
- Moved the motion on need to curb excessive electricity charges being levied on consumers by the electricity distribution companies (Discos) through prepaid meters.
- Seconded the motion on a call on the federal capital territory Administration (FCTA) to address the perpetual darkness on Major streets and roads in the FCT
- Seconded the motion on the Need to Ensure that all Local and International Markets in the Federal Capital Territory are fortified with Fire Prevention and Extinguishing Gadgets
- Sponsored the bill on National Fire Administration (Establishment) 2018 (HB. 1357)
- Sponsored the bill on Trustees investment act 2018
- Moved a motion on the Need to investigate the death of Oluwasegun Ezekiel at the University Teaching Hospital in Ibadan
All of the stated above are being monitored for effective compliance and execution.
- REGULAR CONSULTATION IN THE CONSTITUENCY.
- Set record by becoming the First Representative in Oyo State to hold an Accountability Town Hall meeting in Oyo State since inception of Democracy tagged “Meet Omo Oloore”.
- Opened Two (2) constituency offices at Atipe and Ile Titun.
- Monthly Consultation/Collaboration with the Community Development Council (CDC) in both Ibadan South East and Ibadan North East Local Governments.
- Regular Consultation with the Peoples Parliament at Yidi in Ibadan North East Local Government.
- Regular consultations with many Landlord Associations under the federal constituency.
- Regular visit to and consultation with party members.
- ASSOCIATIONS AND ORGANISATION ASSISTANCE/SUPPORT: (OMO OLOORE COMMUNITY SUPPORT SCHEME).
- Financial support to numerous Associations which includes Awojobi Community Development Association for the construction of Community Hall.
- Financial Support to National Automobile and Technicians Association of Nigeria(NATA) in both Ibadan North East and Ibadan South East Local Governments.
- Financial Support to Hairdressers and Beauticians Association of Nigeria, Felele and Odo Oba Zones in Ibadan South East Local Government and Cassava and Pepper Millers Association, Ibadan North East chapter,just to mention a few.
- Donation of three (3) dispatch riders to NSCDC to assist in securing the constituency.
- Donation of motorcycle to Vigilante Group of Nigeria, Ibadan South East Chapter.
- Financial Assistance to Two(2) Mosques in Kudeti,Ibadan South East Local Government
- Financial Support to St Lukes/Ehin Grammar for the Police Station Project embarked upon by the community
- Financial Support to the Youth of Ile Lekan/Oke Suna Community for the development of the youth in the community.
- Financial Support to Irenitiwa/Orita Aperin Community for the repair of the damaged Transformer/Cables of the Community
- Donation of Generating set to power the water project at Oriaje Community of Ibadan South east Local Government.
- Financial Support to Lam Adesina/Idowu street Landlords Association for the construction of Security gates
- Financial Support to Molusi Community in Felele for the construction of Security gates in the area.
- Financial Support to Ogboriefon junction,Itabale Community Association on the installation of the new transformer in the community.
- Financial Support to Odinjo Central Mosque for the renovation of the mosque
- Financial Support to Odinjo/Academy Joint Landlords Association for the construction of a Civil Defence Office
- Financial Support to Alarere Arijemagbagbeore Ekefa Oloko Elekunkun Ajegede Oja Igbo Landlords Association for the repair of their transformer
- Financial Support to Labiran,Beyeruka,Odo Osun and Aderogba Communities for the installation of their Transformer
- Financial Support to Irefin/Itutaba/Idiomo Communities for the renovation of their transformer
- Financial Support to Yidi Peoples parliament,Agodi for the development of the Association
- Financial Support to Orita Challenge Landlords Association for the completion of a Primary Health Care Centre
- Financial Support to Orepeju,Olorunsogo-Idigba,Alafia Community Development Association on the repair of Community Transformer
- Financial Support to Adeyalo/Afofura Landlords Association Odinjo on the repair of Community bridge
- Financial Support to Binukonu Landlords Association,Oke Offa,Atipe on the community pedestrian bridge
- Financial Support to Temitope-Olumakinde Landlords Association on the Community transformer
- Financial Support to Gbenla/Aliiwo Community on the repair of Community Transformer
- Financial Support to Owode Academy Landlords Association on the repair of Community Transformer
- Financial Support to Ifelodun Omo Akinjobi for the Completion of the community Hall
- Financial Support to Arowosaye 1,Arowosaye 2,Academy 2,Itesiwaju,Ifelodun,Ogo Oluwa,Abanise,Oluwanisola on the repair of the community transformer
- Financial Support to Irewole,Sanyo Landlords Association on the completion of the community Hall
- Financial Support to Felele/Olorunsogo Central Development Association on the development of the Police Post in the community
- Financial Support to Molete/Olorunsogo Community for the building of the Community Police post
- Financial Support to Ifesowapo Mechanic Yard on the development of the yard
- Financial Support to Alase/Padre Aladorin Community Association on the repair of the Community Transformer
- Financial support to Boripe/Oloronbo/Bashorun Community for the installation of 200kva Community Transformer
- Provision of Cash and relief materials to residence of Ayedaade Community after rainstorm wreck havoc on their properties in October,2018
- Financial Support to Ik dairo Landlords and Landlady Association on the repair of their transformer
- Financial Support to Oba Adebimpe Community for the installation of their transformer
- Financial Support to Kajola Irede Community for community development
- Financial and equipment Support to Nigerian Automobile and Technician Association in Ibadan North East/South East Federal Constituency
- Donation of generating set to Abibemori community for the powering of the water project in the area
- Financial Support to Odinjo 7 zones on the completion of NSCDC office
- SPORTS/SPORTING FACILITIES DEVELOPMENT: (OMO OLOORE SPORT DEVELOPMENT SCHEME).
- Dapo Lam-Adesina Champions League Football Competition. (A U-25 Age Grade Football Tournament within Ibadan North East Local Government.(2015 and 2016 Editions held)
- Dapo Lam-Adesina Football Competition at Oke-Badan High School in Ibadan North East Local Government.(2015 Edition)
- Financial Support to Oyo State Markets Football Competition.
- 2015, 2016 and 2017 Omo Oloore football competition at St cyprian,Padi in Ibadan North East Local Government.
- Ongoing construction of a standard football pitch at Oke-badan high school in Ibadan North East Local Government.
- Presentation of trophies to Methodist Secondary School,Elekuro during the 2017 Inter House Sports Competition.
- Financial Support/donation of trophies to several schools to support their inter house sports competition.
- Financial Support to Yejide Girls Grammar School to partake at the 20th Edition of the Nestle Milo Basketball Championship
- Distribution of Sporting Kits to all the sporting clubs in Ibadan North East/South East Federal Constituency
- MARKET FACILITIES DEVELOPMENT AND LOAN SCHEME FOR TRADERS: (OMO OLOORE TRADERS/MARKET SUPPORT SCHEME).
- Construction of 8-room Modern toilet for public use at Iso Adiye Market, Molete.
- Empowered 250 petty traders with Millions of Naira in commemoration of the 2016 International Women’s Day under the Omo Oloore traders support scheme.
- Millions of Naira was splashed on about 350 traders under the 2017 Omo Oloore traders support scheme.
- Provision of viewing centres at Oje Market, Saagun and four (4) viewing Centres at Araromi Agodi gate spare part market.
- Ongoing financial loan scheme under the federal government programme where over a thousand market men/women in the Federal constituency will benefit.
- Donated a generating set to Iso Adiye to power the water project in the market.
- Omo Oloore Cooperative for Traders where traders are given the opportunity to have access to a maximum amount of N50,000.
- Installation of Automatic Fire Extinguishing balls at all markets in Ibadan North East/South East Federal Constituency, Oyo State.
- Financial Support to Alapo Traders at Oja Oba
- Financial Support to Owode Market Traders
- Financial Support To Adelabu Market Traders
- Financial Support to Oja gbo market traders during a fire incidence
- Financial Support to Idi Arere market traders after a fire incidence
- EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT/DEVELOPMENTAL SCHEME: (OMO OLOORE EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT SCHEME).
- Financial Support for the NUT House in Ibadan South East Local Government.
- Distribution of Free 2015 and 2016 GCE/WAEC Forms to Indigent secondary school students under the Omo Oloore Educational Support Scheme. (The best student in 2016, Samuel Adedayo was awarded a scholarship).
- Distribution of Educational/writing materials to Public Primary School Students in the constituency.
- Omo Oloore Primary and Secondary schools Quiz/Debate Competition to commemorate 2016 Children’s day where Computers, Textbooks and other educational materials where distributed to winners.
- The best student (Ayodeji Oyekola) during the Omo Oloore Quiz/Debate Competition was awarded a scholarship.
- Bursary disbursement to 120 students who are constituents of Ibadan South east/North east federal constituency in various tertiary institutions across Nigeria during the 2016 Lam Adesina bursary award scheme event worth millions of Naira.
- 2015 and 2016 NECO form distribution to secondary school students under the constituency.
- 2015 and 2016 Jamb Forms to secondary school students under the Federal Constituency.
- Bursary disbursement to about 150 students of tertiary institutions under the 2017 Lam Adesina Bursary scheme worth Millions of Naira.
- 2017 Children’s day celebration Where Schools won different types of Computers I.e Desktops and Laptops plus Monetary gifts. Over 300 Students were also beneficiaries of School bags and writing materials.
- 2017 Educational Support Scheme where Three (3) Students were awarded Scholarship and over 5000 others got free Educational writing materials.
- Renovation of a block of two(2) Classrooms at IMG Primary School 5,Anirin plus donation of school Furniture’s and Writing materials to students
- 3rd Edition of the Omo Oloore Quiz and Debate Competitions Where Students about 60 students were given educational tablets as Prizes. Schools also won Trophies and Writing Materials
- First Edition of the Omo Oloore All Schools Sports Festival held at St Luke’s Grammar School, Molete.
- RURAL ELECTRIFICATION: (OMO OLOORE RURAL ELECTRICFICATION SCHEME)
- Electricity was restored to Ode Aje area of Ibadan North East Local Government after six (6) years of power outage.
- A solar inverter was donated to Ibadan Motherless baby home in Yemetu to commemorate Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina’s birthday in 2016 which assisted to reduce cost of running a generator by over 100%.
- Facilitated the installation of a 300KVA transformers at Felele in Ibadan South East LGA
- Gave financial support to over Fifty (50) Communities for the upgrade and rehabilitation of the community transformer
- OMO OLOORE FOOD BANK/POVERTY ERADICATION PROGRAMMES
- Omo Oloore Food Bank where hundreds of widows, aged and young people are given food stuffs and money on a monthly basis.
- Regular Visits and donations of food items, clothing and cash to Motherless babies homes.
- Supported Ehin Grammar Community to fix their road in Ibadan South East Local Government.This was a joint venture between the Honourable and the Community.
- Ongoing construction of a standard football pitch at jOke-badan high school in Ibadan North East Local Goverment.
- Rehabilitated Felele road in Ibadan South East Local Government which had been in a very bad state since 2007.
- Donation of a generating set and a cash sum to papa-Ayetoro maternity centre in Ibadan South East Local Government.
- Donation of a generating set and an electric pole to the health centre at Felele.
- 2017 Omo Oloore Free Health Mission where over 1500 constituents got treatment for different ailments.
- Facilitated the Renovation of Balaro Primary Healthcare Centre in Ibadan South East Local Government
- Facilitated the Renovation of Omowunmi Primary Healthcare Center in Ibadan North East Local Government
- Facilitated the Renovation/ Electrification of Felele Primary Healthcare Center in Ibadan South East Local Government
Dapo Lam has featured on several Television and Radio Programmes, and has Over 300 awards in recognition of his outstanding performance in public service which includes his nomination as one of the 100 most influential young persons in West Africa by the confederation of West African youths (cwayafrica) in 2018.
He has attended several seminars and conferences where he spoke about burning issues which includes Youth participation in decision making,Global terrorism, Sports, Tourism, Business and Leadership.
He believes in a NEW ERA for Nigeria, and that the voice of the Nigerian Youth should be heard.
Congratulations to our Icon of the month of July 2019!